KFH Pass Service
KFH Pass service is granted to all finance products (consumer / housing) by deferring the payment of one installment maximum during one year of the credit period as follows:
- Defer the payment of 15 installments (one month for each year) for housing finance.
- Defer the payment of 5 installments (one month for each year) for consumer finance.
- Credit period includes:
- Repayment period.
- Installment deferral period (not exceeding the maximum finance periods for both consumer and housing finance).
- KFH Pass service is only available to customers who have transferred their salaries to KFH.
- The customer can get KFH Pass service when the contract is created, before signing the sales contract (i.e. KFH Pass service cannot be added to existing contracts).
- The service provider is obliged to choose the type of installments in the calculation screen "Defer Installments" instead of equal installments, and select the installments that the customer would like to postpone.
- The customer can change the installments which he postponed upon signing the contract through the following services:
- KFHOnline App.
- KFHOnline via KFH.com.
- After Sales Services.