1. How does Apple Pay work?
Apple Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to make contactless mobile payments.
2. Which devices are compatible with Apple Pay?
iPhone models with Face ID.
iPhone models with Touch ID, except iPhone 5s and previous models.
iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad and iPad mini models with Face ID.
Apple Watch series 1 and later.
To view compatible devices: Devices compatible with Apple Pay - Apple Support
3. How do I make in-store purchases with Apple Pay?
Pay with your iPhone
a- To use your default card:
- If your iPhone has Face ID, double-click the side button. If prompted, authenticate with Face ID or enter your passcode to open Apple Wallet.
- If your iPhone has Touch ID, double-click the home button.
b- To use a different card, tap your default card to see your other cards. Tap a new card and authenticate.
c- Hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless reader until Done and a checkmark appear on the display.
Pay with your Apple Watch
a - Double-click the side button.
b- Your default card opens automatically. Scroll down to choose another card.
c- Hold the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader until you feel a gentle tap and hear a beep.
4. Can I use Apple Pay to make online purchases?
Yes, look for online stores with Apple Pay logo and select it to complete the payment.
5. How can I cancel a payment made using Apple Pay?
Cancelling a payment made with Apple Pay is the same as cancelling a payment on a physical card. The process will depend on the policies of the store you made the purchase from.
6. How can I keep track of purchases I have made with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay shows the last 10 transactions. To view these transactions:
Open Apple Pay.
Choose the card and click on (i) symbol next to the card.
You will see the latest transactions made on that card.
7. How do I set up KFH cards on Apple Pay?
Open KFH Online app
Choose “Cards” from the menu and then choose Apple pay
Select your card that you want to add to Apple Wallet.
Click “Add to Apple Wallet” button.
Go to Apple Wallet.
Your card will be available.
For Apple Watch:
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
Tap "Wallet & Apple Pay".
Tap "Add a Credit or Debit card".
From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
8. What should I do if I lose my original payment card and then receive a replacement card?
The payment cards on Apple Pay are digital versions of your physical payment cards. If you lose your original payment card and then receive a replacement card, please add it again on Apple Pay.
9. Can I use Apple Pay outside Kuwait?
Apple Pay is the digital payment option of your physical Card. Please check your card issuer’s (Mastercard / VISA) policies for transactions in foreign countries. If you can use your card in the country you are travelling to, you should be able to use Apple Pay to make payments.
10. Can I register the same card with more than one device using Apple Pay?
All Apple Pay Cards are tagged to the iCloud account and can be used across all the devices using the same iCloud account.