kfh.bh Usage Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain “KFH” website!
When accessing Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain “KFH” website kfh.bh, you agree to abide by, and comply with, the terms and conditions set forth below. We ask you to ensure that you carefully read the terms, whether you are a current KFH customer or a potential client.
In case you do not agree with the terms and conditions set forth below, we kindly ask you not to browse (and/or) access the information or services mentioned on the website, nor interact with the components and content of kfh.bh.
The following terms are defined in accordance with the scope of the banking industry in Bahrain and the Central Bank of Bahrain unless the text explicitly states otherwise.
• The Bank: Kuwait Finance House Bahrain B.S.C. © is a company that has been established under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain (and/or) any of its subsidiaries.
• The website: The website kfh.bh is owned by “KFH” (and/or) any of its subsidiaries (and/or) the affiliated websites.
• Information/services: This includes any of the information (and/or) services provided by “KFH” on its pages on the website; whether in English or Arabic.
• Visitor/User: Any individual or corporate personality from within (and/or) outside the Kingdom of Bahrain that accesses kfh.bh.
By accessing, browsing (and/or) using kfh.bh, you agree that:
Approval of the agreement: You consent to the terms and conditions stated herein. This agreement, the privacy and the secure online banking documents are considered to be the only agreement between the Bank and your good self which governs the use of kfh.bh. This agreement cancels and supersedes any precedent understanding, concurrent agreements, representations or warranties that are related to your use of kfh.bh.
The Bank has the absolute right to make any amendments to the agreement as it deems appropriate (and/or) as per the requirements of the Central Bank of Bahrain without directly informing you. The Bank may amend this agreement at any time, and such amendment shall be published on kfh.bh. It is incumbent upon you to review and approve this agreement before proceeding to use kfh.bh.
• Copyright: The official website address ‘kfh.bh’ and its contents, including but not limited to, texts or parts thereof, diagrams or parts thereof, designs or parts thereof, images or parts thereof, whether in Arabic or English, digital or otherwise, are secured under the law of copyrights and trade names, and intellectual property rights, in the Kingdom of Bahrain. You are prohibited to copy, redistribute, use, disseminate, or print any of the marketing and advertising material or any part thereof including from any other websites linked to this agreement. This excludes instances permitted by the relevant laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain and when prior approval is obtained, from the marketing function affiliated to the Group Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Kuwait Finance House "KFH".
This means that you will not, amongst other things, use, acquire, quote any text content (and/or) digital document (and/or) visual image that is directly or indirectly linked to the website. Also, it is prohibited to note, transfer (and/or) copy any information (and/or) marketing (and/or) advertising material available on the website that may constitute a waiver or partial waiver of the intellectual property rights for the whole (or part of the) material.
• Trade names, trademarks, websites and logos names: The logo of the Bank, "KFH", and all the trademarks of the conventional and e-banking services of the Bank, registered in The Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism, and Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the names of websites associated with the Bank’s website are privately owned by the Bank. However, trademark contents of the website (and/or) other trade names not linked with the Bank are owned by the companies referred to as accredited suppliers to the Bank.
• The right of use limits: Reviewing, printing, downloading, uploading any text content, whether graphical or documentary, from the website, gives you a non-exclusive limited license for your personal use only, not to be used to copy, distribute, re-license to third parties, sell (and/or) any other similar purpose.
Also, it is not permitted to copy any part of the text and visual content, forms, documents (and/or) integrate that part in any retrieval system, be it electronic or manual, beyond the limits of the purpose of personal use.
• Drafting, adding, cancelling, and amending: The Bank has the absolute right to edit (and/or) re-edit the Arabic and English website content (and/or) add, cancel, whether fully or partially improving the terms and conditions of the agreement as it deems appropriate. The Bank retains the full right to select the appropriate wording whether by adding, amending (and/or) cancelling any text, (and/or) digital document, information or part thereof (and/or) other content linked directly (and/or) indirectly to the content of the website as marketing (and/or) advertising materials.
• Clearance: By reading, reviewing, using (and/or) availing any service (and/or) banking information from this website, you hereby consent to clear “KFH”, its branches, its subsidiaries, associates, and suppliers of all and any breaches of the law, regulation and/or commercial agreements or allegations of such arising out of the use of kfh.bh. You also agree to defend the aforementioned against any claimed breaches and clear them of any damages resulting from any responsibilities, losses, direct/indirect claims, compensation, payments including any legal and judicial fees due to a breach in the terms and conditions of the agreement (and/or) when using the “KFH” website. In addition, the clearance is also applicable on all the Bank’s staff, individually or collectively, as well as all partners and commercial suppliers in accordance with legal agreements subject to the provisions of the agreements of the commercial code of the Kingdom of Bahrain, (and/or) lawyers of the Bank, whether workers, (and/or) independent individuals, (and/or) law firms inside (and/or) outside the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Unauthorized to change username (and/or) password: Your right to use the website cannot be ceded to others, whether you are an individual or corporate personality. The password you have from the Bank allows you access to your own personal banking information (and/or) banking documents on ‘KFHBonline’. The Bank bears no legal or judicial responsibility for any breach, whether deliberate or not, for any dissemination of your personal password that you may have directly or indirectly brought about.
• Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: All or part of the banking products and services available on or through the website (whether you are an individual or corporate personality), are offered based on availability at the Bank and its branches. The Bank will not, under any circumstance, be liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect, including direct/indirect special and consequential damage, loss (and/or) expense incurred as a result of any failure to perform, error, omissions, interruption, disruption, delay in operation or broadcasting, whether due to computer virus, malicious software (and/or) other cause involving corrupting or destructive features or systems, whether the result of a breach of this agreement (and/or) warranties, caused by indifference, or due to any other reason. This limitation is notwithstanding the Bank (and/or) its representatives being informed of the possibility of such damage, loss (and/or) direct/indirect expenses. We consider this disclaimer and limitation of liability to be a key element of the relationship between the Bank and your good self.
• Use of Information: The Bank reserves the absolute and full right to use (and/or) process all the information obtained through your use of the website, as well as all information received from you in any way consistent with the privacy document for this particular website.
• Data and information: The website may encompass data and information related to the vision and mission of the Bank, its credit ratings, regulatory requirements and disclosures, indicators of the financial performance of previous years, the approved financial and non-financial annual reports, unaudited financial statements, ratings and awards won by the Bank, special reports such as the sustainability report, real estate reports, economic reports, exchange rates to convert the Arab and foreign currencies against the Bahraini Dinar, gold trading prices, car offers to own (and/or) to lease, currency converter output, the Bank’s daily news which may be considered to be preliminary data or information, and may be based assumptions and estimates.
The website may contain words like: "expect," "believe," "estimate," "seek," "plan," "excel" and so forth. The use of such words or their synonyms, both in Arabic (and/or) English, (and/or) the data content, do not constitute the making of an offer, nor do they constitute tax-related, legal or financial advice.
• Interdependence with other websites: The website includes links to other websites within (and/or) outside the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Bank disclaims any legal responsibility for the content of those websites (and/or) the accuracy or credibility of the information published as those websites are not controlled by the Bank.
The Bank bears no responsibility, in any way whatsoever, for any liability arising out of your use of electronic content that may be linked to, but is not a part of, the Bank’s website.
• Other: All terms and conditions contained in this website (and/or) any part of it, (and/or) in any of the Bank's publications are an integral part of this agreement.
• The Applicable Law: The use of this website and the interpretation of terms and conditions of this agreement are all subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain only, yet abiding by the provisions of Islamic Shari’a. Also, the use of the website or accessing it is considered as an approval of the application of law No. 28 for the year 2002 concerning e-transactions and its implementing regulations.