"Mazaya" is the social housing finance scheme between Ministry of Housing and Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain whereby Beneficiaries have the opportunity to own their dream home through a real estate finance facility subsidized by the Government of Bahrain.
You can now benefit from a Shari’a compliant financing worth up to BD 120,000 with flexible repayment period up to 25 years, divided as follows:
- “Mazaya” Program Finance Scheme with an amount up to BD 81,000.
- i. Client will only pay 25% of the basic salary, inclusive of fixed allowances, towards the installment.
- ii. Ministry of Housing will pay the remaining installment amount.
- Top up Real Estate finance up to BD 39,000.
- i. Low down payment required on the top up amount.
- No Administrative Fees
- Last Payslip from the Employer
- Original Salary certificate
- For Private Sector Employees: Original Salary Certificate from GOSI
- Bank’s account statement for the last six months.
- Copy of Property Reservation if the property is a Social Housing Property, or Title Deed Copy with Address Card, or Electricity Bill
- Passport and CPR