Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain has always been a banking pioneer. This time, we have focused our banking expertise and in working with Tamkeen, have established a small and medium Enterprise financing initiative to help support your business growth and potential.
What makes ours so different?
We’ve made getting Islamic financing easier and quicker, with a streamlined process for any small and medium sized business.In partnership with Tamkeen, you can now take advantage of KFH-Bahrain’s enterprise financing products which offers a 50% subsidy, such as:
- Murabaha financing which covers working capital, trade finance, auto and equipment financing.
- Ijara financing, which covers equipment financing and project finance.
KFH-Bahrain, has partnered with Tamkeen to support small and medium private sector enterprises in Bahrain. Tamkeen, dedicated to supporting and growing business in Bahrain, has introduced many initiatives with the aim of creating a strong foundation of local enterprises that will further spur economic growth.
Tamkeen and KFH-Bahrain have developed a programme that can get your business financed as quickly as possible and at a lower capital cost subsidised by Tamkeen,allowing you to reap the benefits of a growing economy.
Small and medium businesses from across the spectrum are now looking to KFH-Bahrain for financing. From trade merchants and construction companies, to doctors, lawyers, accountants and every type of business in between. That is because our process allows you to spend less time applying, and more time putting funds to work for your business.
Our enterprise financing offers you incredibly generous annual profit rates – upto 8% with 50% profit subsidy by Tamkeen, which will effectively give you an amazing annual profit rate of upto 4%. It is all part of our move to deliver to enterprises the same level of< service and financing strength that our largest clients receive.
As a small and medium business owner,you can enjoy these financing products from KFH-Bahrain:
- Working capital, auto and equipment financing (Murabahah): up to BD 500,000 at an annual profit rate of upto 8% reducing p.a. to finance your working capital needs
Trade financing letters of credit and letters of guarantee (Murabahah): up to BD 500,000 to finance your global trade transactions
- Auto and equipment financing (Ijara): up to BD 500,000 at an annual profit rate of upto 8% reducing p.a. to finance your needs
- Other financing methods including Musharaka, Istisna, and many more products to meet your needs
At KFH-Bahrain, we take Islamic banking and finance to new heights through an unwavering focus on innovation and the desire to deliver excellence in everything we do.
Alternatively, please contact KFH-Bahrain Call Centre on +973 7777 7777.
You will need to bring the following documents:
- Establishment or Company Profile.
- Copy of the C.R. or/and license required.
- Memorandum & Articles of Association with all amendments (for companies) & Authorised Signatories list.
- Quotations for machinery and other assets required for financing.
- CPR and Passport of owners and authorized signatories.
- Last 3 years Audited Financials Statements & Latest Management / In-house Financials.
- Bank account statement for the last 1 year from 2 different banks.
- Latest electricity bill certificate.
- Detailed facility utilisation breakup.
- Feasibility study or Business Plan for the project (if applicable).
- Copy of the latest LMRA fees invoice and receipt.
- Bahrainization certificate issued from LMRA system.
- Detailed list of facilities with other banks.